Welcome to the City of Hillsboro!
Are you interested in joining our team?
Joining our team gives you a rewarding career serving the citizens of our community by supporting vital infrastructures, strong neighborhoods, public safety, economic vitality and a sustainable future for all to enjoy. We are looking for team members who share our core values.
* Responsiveness in Customer Service * Respect for Diverse Voices and Ideas *Tradition of Reliability *Stewardship of the Public Trust
* Leadership with Ethics and Integrity * Culture of Teamwork and Communication
* Emphasis on Innovation
The City of Hillsboro accepts applications for open positions only. Please click on the “NeoGov” link below to learn what positions are currently available. The City has adopted a policy which requires the return of all unsolicited resumes and written correspondence. Therefore, any unsolicited applications or resumes will be returned to the address listed on the application.
We offer a variety of ways to apply for a position with the City of Hillsboro:
- Apply online at NeoGov. Some of our part time positions cannot be applied for online. You can find all of our open positions by clicking on the “Application Packet” link below; OR
- Download and print the Application Packet (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader) from our website; OR
- Request an application packet to be mailed or faxed to you by calling 503-681-6455; OR
- Pick up application materials from the City of Hillsboro Human Resources Department, 150 East Main St, Second Floor, Hillsboro, OR 97123. Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Hillsboro. If you have questions about joining our great organization, please feel free to contact the Human Resources Department at 503-681-6455 or by email to HR@ci.hillsboro.or.us
Employment applications must be completed online or returned by mail, fax or in person by the closing deadline of the position. Applications received after the filing deadline, by email, or without supplemental responses will not be considered. Resumes will not substitute for responses to the supplemental questionnaire. Applications may be submitted by fax to meet the application deadline
City of Hillsboro
150 East Main Street, Second Floor
Hillsboro, Oregon 97123-4028
||The City of Hillsboro complies with the letter and spirit of the Equal Employment Opportunity and American with Disabilities Amendments Act (ADAAA) laws in its employment process. Please advise the Human Resources Department of any reasonable accommodation you need in order to participate in the City's employment-related activities.
“Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster: English and Spanish
The City also gives preference points in our hiring processes to qualified veterans in accordance with ORS 408.230. Veterans must provide a copy of the DD214 or DD215 or a copy of their disability preference letter.